Please click the link below for instructions on how to manage your team page.
For instructions on entering in the final score of a game, http://help.sportngin.com/customer/portal/articles/1630286
The Registration "Coaching" is not currently available.
All coaches (head or assistant) must take the concussion training provided in the link below.
**You must save the certificate at the end of the training, print it out, and keep it with you at games and practices.
Remember, please only schedule 2 practices into the future (not including practices that were set up by CBA). This will ensure that all teams will have an opportunity to fields when they are available. If this gets abused, we will have to go back to the mail in request system.
** If you don't see it on the Calendar, we don't have a permit for it = DON'T BOOK THE TIME!
May 12 -14, 2017: Chaska Classic Traveling Tournament - No Community Park Practice Fields Available
You must be logged in to complete either option below.
1. Click on Calendar
2. Click the Show Tag Menu tab
3. Select any of the Practice Fields under Coaches
4. Review the Availability
5. Click the Link for the practice you would like to claim (If it's available, there will NOT be a team name on the event).
6. Click the Edit Button
7. Choose ONLY THIS EVENT
8. In the Currently Selected Tag(s):, add your team from the Tag Menu
9. Change The Event Name to your team name - practice. i.e. Storm - Practice
10. Change the description to your team name - practice.
11. Click Save Changes
12. Verify practice was set up correctly by going to your team page and viewing your calendar.
1. From the Home Page, click on Coaches
2. Click one of the Practice Field Buttons
3. Review the calendar or view all to find a date that is available
4. Click the Link for the practice you would like to claim (If it's available, there will NOT be a team name on the event).
5. Click the Edit Button
6. Choose ONLY THIS EVENT
7. In the Currently Selected Tag(s):, add your team from the Tag Menu
8. Change The Event Name to your team name - practice. i.e. Storm - Practice
9. Change the description to your team name - practice.
10. Click Save Changes
11. Verify practice was set up correctly by going to your team page and viewing your calendar.
DO NOT DELETE THE PRACTICE!
1. Login to your Ngin account.
2. Navigate to your team page
3. Click the Edit Mode Light Switch
4. Click on the Game Schedule Link
5. Find the Practice you want to cancel and click on the Scheduled link
6. Click Edit Game Details
7. Remove your team from the currently selected Tags
Do not DELETE. If this was a shared practice, the other team will still have it reflected on their calendar.
How to run a soft toss drill properly
How to hit by Jack Perconte
For more information or to view other instuctional videos by Jack, please visit his website here.