Thank you all for your patience as we navigate the effects of Covid-19 as it pertains to our 2020 baseball season.
Following the orders of Governer Walz of social distancing and gathering, we will be canceling our In-House Expo that was scheduled for Saturday, April 4th.
As we optimistically look forward, we hope to have an alternative try-out day for our 13/14 years olds that was cancelled. That will be announced as soon as we are able.
Regarding the season ahead, we are diligently working on ways to get the kids on the ball fields. As our season remains suspended, we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to work through several variables during these uncertain times.
CBA knows its important for your family to receive continued updates regarding your child's season so we will communicate promptly as we have more information to share.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions, and take care of your health and your loved ones.
With the growing concern associated with the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Chaska Baseball Association has chosen to follow the direction provided from the Eastern Carver County School District 112 and limit group activities. With that being said Monday’s tryouts has been postponed until after spring break.
We will send communication on when we will have the 2nd round of tryouts.
David Verduzco and Matt Breyer
Chaska Baseball Travel Directors
Chaska Baseball would not exist without volunteers. It takes great people throughout this area to make this association work and come together. We are extremely grateful for all the help this season. Your flexibility and hard work is greatly appreciated and has not gone unnoticed! Thank you to all our Volunteers!
Chaska Baseball Board Members
Current day weather cancellations will be posted on the Chaska Baseball Association home page around 4:00 PM (if the city closes the fields). We will send a mass email out to the entire association as well.
After 4:00 PM if the city of Chaska has not closed fields, it is up to the coaches/umpire to determine if the practice/game should be held.
Coaches can use their team page to send an email to their teams if necessary.
If no notification is sent out, assume the practice or game is still on.